New Years are exciting and bustling. It’s a busy time, and one of hope for increased prosperity and renewed vim for starting over and completing new visions. These sentiments abound, and there is a lot of new stuff to learn about as the calendar rolls around – again. Here are two items from our program to consider using in your Georgia practice at the beginning of this year. Think of it as a late holiday gift!
Check out www.techshow.com right now and plan a quick trip to Chicago on Feb. 26-29 for 3 days of top-notch legal education and interaction at ABA TECHSHOW 2020. Even with selfish reasons for wanting you to attend – I will be presenting 2 programs – Next Generation: Practice Management Applications with Darla Jackson, and Tech Toolbox 2020: What’s Right for Your Practice with Planning Board member, Richard Ferguson -, there is just too much to see, learn and do for you to miss it! The keynote speaker is Google’s Director of Legal Operations, Technology and Strategy, Mary Shen O’Carroll. Register for a special rate using this unique Georgia Bar member discount code: EP2010.
We got just what we wanted for the holidays in the Law Practice Management Program – more books for our Resource Library! Check out the updated list of items by becoming a patron today. You can request a library account at https://bit.ly/2Fy0l8f, and then check out newly-acquired titles like:
- The Value-Able Law Firm: Delivering Client-Focused, Higher-Value Legal Service for Clients and Law Firms
- The Practice and Process of Law: Checklists for Every Occasion
- Strategic Networking for Introverts, Extroverts, and Everyone in Between
- The Lawyer, the Lion, and the Laundry: Three Hours to Finding Your Calm in the Chaos
- Ten (More) Things You Need to Know as In-House Counsel, Volume 2: Practical Advice and Successful Strategies
- Humor in the Salt Mines: A Master Lawyer’s Guide to Associate Success
Stay tuned for even more great resources from the Law Practice Management Program for the rest of this year!